Sunday, March 29, 2009

exorcist video

I thought I might share in the creative process with my oxidized minions. It is taking forever for me to finish the video. There is way too many clips to organize and match up with the song. But, I think I have made a good start. I have it matched up to about 3 minutes into the video. The rest is garbage.

The song is C'mon and Love Me by Kiss. The first time I heard it, it reminded me of the scene in the Exorcist where she is doing unspeakable things with a crucifix. Shocking and Crazy and Wickedly Delicious. I just had to hear the two together.

My first experiment was mixing the audio clip from the movie with the Kiss song using a cassette recorder. Results were horrendous, but amusing. Then, with the miracle of the microprocessor and the personal computer, I was able to mix the two digitally. It sounded better, but I put the project on the shelf. I decided to dust it off and mix the video with the audio.

Here is the first initial mix. Let me know what you think and what I could improve.

Caution: language and disturbing images.

Thanks- Oxidizedmetal.

No comments: