Monday, March 16, 2009

Comic Book Cover


So I had to do a lot of research for this project. It is for these guys at work who wanted to start a blog called, "Girl Scouts and Cocaine." They just wanted a cartoon, but I had the idea of making them comic book heroes.

So, the story behind them is:

The guy with the claw cut his hand badly playing beer pong with real glass beer glasses. He had to wear a brace for a long time and it looked like he had a claw, so I gave him one. Oh, and he was bragging about going to the gym a lot, so I gave him more muscles than he actually has.

The guy with the sword had a dream of making a movie with him as the lead character riding a motorcycle while mowing down zombies with a sword that he set on fire. Would actually be an exciting movie, I think.

The guy with wings, well... He was harder to flesh out than the others. But he is a bit stoic, so I gave him wings. Made sense at the time. The horns and hooves were suggestions by the other two guys. He works in the Video Department, so I put a V on his shirt. Oh, and he has reddish hair and a reddish beard...


No comments: